Friday, January 20, 2006

Returning Home

It's Erin again..Well, we all made it safely home...although we did get split up in Detroit. :-( I am adjusting well so far. I have wonderful roommates, family and friends who are excited to hear my stories (not everyone understands how patient this makes them!). They have pointed out to me that jetlag causes my stories to be much more ADD and tangential than usual!!

Although I am not changed in the way I think many people may have expected, I definitely am different. For me this trip has been about trusting God, and I have developed a great trust in Him during the last few months. Knowing that you can trust Christ, and having experienced his faithfulness are 2 very different things. I am blessed to have several experiences related to this trip where God showed me His faithfulness. It's good to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home